Whether you like to do mobile repairing as a hobby, side business or whether it's your professional business, you all should be awa...
Below I've shared the list of the tools that you must have -
1. Multimeter - It is used to check PCB track and it's electronic components.
2. Case/Screen Opener - Used to easily open any mobile case or to open it's screen.
3. Brush - Used to clean PCB
4. Thinner - Used to clean PCB
5. Blade Cutter - It is used to cut and remove any lamination which may be on the phone.
6. Battery Booster - Used to boost voltage of a mobile battery.
7. Magnifying Lamp - Used to get a magnified view of PCB and its components.
8. Screwdriver Tool Kit - To disassemble and assemble a mobile or tablet.
9. Tweezers - Used to hold a wire and components.
10. Soldering Iron & Wire - Used to solder.
11. Flux - Used while soldering.
12. Jumper Wire - Just to connect one point to another in PCB.
13. Solder Paste - Used when doing HRC (Heat Reball Change) on an IC (Integrated Circuit).
14. PCB Stand - Used to hold a PCB.
16. BGA Kit - Used to reball and repair (HRC) a ball type IC.
17. Reti Or Sponge - Used to clean tip of Soldering Iron.
18. SMD Machine - Used to remove and attach an electronic components on a PCB.
19. DC Power Supply - Used in supplying a DC Electricity.