Just when you purchase your new smartphone there are some important points which you should follow which can keep your phone safe and secur...
Just when you purchase your new smartphone there are some important points which you should follow which can keep your phone safe and secure.
- Most of the times it does happen that the display of a smartphone gets broken no matter if it's a low budget smartphone or a premium one. Hence it's very important to apply a good quality tempered glass on it as soon as you purchase a new phone. A normal screen guard can only protect your phone against some scratches, but a tempered glass will protect your phone's screen to a much better extent if gets dropped due to mishandling or so.
- Never compromise on mobile security. In order to protect your smartphone always buy a good quality back cover which can protect the device against scratches and dents.
- There are some people who say that a phone does not require any covers for protection because it gets passes through so many testings, they also use a common example saying that having a cover on phone is like having a plastic cover on a brand new Ferrari Car which does not make sense. While their point of view is valid to an extent but here we are not talking about a Ferrari Car but about a Phone only and guys think of a situation wherein you just purchased a brand new phone and within few days or so it accidentally gets dropped by you thereby causing a dent or a large scratch on it - then how would you feel? Now just because it wasn't properly protected you'll be required to take a day off from your busy schedule and get the phone repair from its service center(which can be expensive) plus the resale value of phone will also be dropped as it would then be considered as a repaired phone.
- Now a days some new and amazing types of covers, skins and even tempered glass for back side are easily available in the market and even online so you can go ahead and can opt one of those as per your preference.
- Do you know that there is an option of insurance for phones too? Yes, you can get your phone insured against physical damage, liquid damage or hardware issue etc. You can also claim the insurance even if your phone is lost (you'll have to check the terms & condition with the agent for much clear understanding)
- If there are some personal documents in your phone or any of yours family pictures or personal messages which you don't want any other person to see than you can download and install any of your preferred 'App Lock' apps from the app stores.
- Just in case if your phone ever gets lost or stolen then you'll be able to locate it, for this make sure that the Android Device Manager is active on your phone. You can check this by going to your phone settings option > Security>Android Device Manager and then tick to enable 'Remotely Locate This', 'Allow remote lock' & 'Erase On or Off'. For this to work properly you also need to make sure that you have enabled 'Access to my location' under the Location menu and that you are signed in to google on your phone.
- This step is optional cause it continuously uses some percentage of your battery and would also acquire some portion of your internet plan all the time.
So guys if you liked this post then please share your comments and subscribe to this site.