Practical Tips To Do With A Drilling Machine
Use a Drill Machine to Sharpen a Knife
1. Screw two nuts onto a screw and secure them on both sides with a glue gun.
2. Put the screw in the drill and turn it ON and slide the knife between the two nuts to sharpen it.
Peel Fruits with a Drill
When there is a kilo or more of fruits that are to be peeled off then you would want to have a quiker method.
1. Insert the bit into the mandrel and tighten it securely.
2. Fix the fruit (apple, peach, pear ...) on the bit.
3. Start the drill and peel the fruit in the blink of an eye using a peeler.
Use the Drill as Electric Mixer
If the electric mixer is down, do not panic. Just follow the below trick to solve this problem.
1. Attach the mixer whisk to the chuck, making sure to tighten securely.
2. Adjust the speed of the drill as needed.
3. Start the device, immerse the whisk in the bowl and perform rotational movements as the mixer would do.
Make A Cleaning Brush
1. Drill a hole in the center of the two plastic plugs.
2. Put glue on the inside of a cap with a glue gun. Glue the other cap on it.
3. Insert a screw into the plugs and secure it with a nut.
4. Cut out the heads of 4 toothbrushes and glue them onto the caps.
5. Insert the screw into the drill.
This trick makes it possible to clean, for example, jars that are difficult to access with a conventional sponge.
Drill on Walls Without the Dust
1. Slightly open the coffee filter or an envelope and attach it with the adhesive tape just below the point where you want to drill.
2. The open part must face upwards so that the dust that comes out of the hole falls directly in the filter or an envelope.
It is clear that a simple drill can achieve much more than ordinary styled drilling provided if used in an innovative way.
Do you know some more tips regarding this, then why not share them in the comments section below.