Highest Selling RE Classic 350 will now come with Fuel-Injection Technology.
There is already a huge expectation from Royal Enfield fans from these next-generation Royal Enfield single-cylinder motorcycles which promises to offer an improved riding experience.
These newer versions are expected to come with new color schemes to attract a wider audience. The alloy wheels, borrowed from Thunderbird X models, will come as standard on the Gunmetal Grey and Matte Black variants while the Signals and Chrome models are expected to come on spoke wheels.
The company is likely to demand an extra amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 for the new Classic 350s. Bookings for the motorcycles have already begun in dealerships across India and you can to make a booking for a token amount of Rs 10,000. For more information contact your nearest dealership.
Did you know?
- Royal Enfield initially started it's business as a weapon manufacturing company and was famous for Enfield Rifles.
- You must have seen Royal Enfield bike along with a sidecar in one of the most popular Indian movie Sholay. This sidecar system was actually introduced for machine guns and the army in the first world war.
- Royal Enfield was the first company to use the 4-stroke engine in motorcycles in India.
- If we add the entire production time frame from Britain to India then Royal Enfield becomes the oldest motorcycle company in the world which is still manufacturing bikes and whose popularity is increasing day by day.
- Royal Enfield has sold more bikes in India than compared to the number Harley Davidson bikes sold in the whole world.