Mind Blasting Technique To Hide Your Secret Data
Perhaps not everyone knows that it is possible to hide data of any kind (for e.g. .txt, .avi, .mov, .docx, etc.) inside an image. But after you follow this trick then what everyone will see will only be an image, which when double clicked will be opened as normal, but only you will know how to access its internal secret files.
And the plus point is you do not require to download any high-end third party software or pay any subscription fees to use this technique.
Also, if you wish or if its required then you can also secretly transfer your data to the authorised person in the form of a normal image and no one will suspect you.
So are you eager to become a secret agent?
I am sure you are, so without wasting any further time, let's see how to increase the security of your secret data.
Things you'll need
- any .jpeg image (e.g. Image.jpeg)
- data that you wish to hide (e.g. Document1.txt, Document2.docs, Document3.exe, etc.)
- WinRAR Software (should be already available in your PC, if not you can download it from google for free)
- admin access to Command Prompt
First Organize For Simplicity
- On your Desktop > Create a New Folder (with any name, e.g. Hidden)
- Copy the Data you wish to hide in the above Folder (in this e.g. Document1.txt, Document2.docs & Document3.exe).
- Also copy the Image (in this e.g. Image.jpeg) in the same Folder.
- At this point select all the files from the folder Hidden (excluding Image.jpeg) and press the right button on one of them, click on "Add to an archive ...", and give a name to the archive (e.g. Archive.rar)
- Now you only need to work on 2 files i.e. Image.jpeg & Archive.rar
- Click on Start at the bottom left of the screen and in the search box type "command prompt" or cmd.
- Open the Command Prompt and navigate to the folder Hidden.
- To navigate to the folder type the command "cd [complete_path_folder]".
- In our example, it will be cd C:\Users\Homies Hacks\Desktop\Hidden
- and press the "Enter" key.
Now type the following command and hit Enter:
copy /b Image.jpeg + Archive.rar Image.jpeg
Thats it! At this point the archive containing the files has been hidden inside the Image.jpeg.
How do you get the files out of the image where they were hidden now?Simple! Just press the right-click button of the mouse on the image and press Open with> WinRAR.
Hey this was really a cool trick, wasn't it? Now, how about sharing your thoughts or feedback down below 😎, if you want to learn more of these tricks.