Wake up to your favourite music with Spotify.
Wouldn't it be great if you can set one of your favourite music as an alarm tone?
Yes, I am sure it will be cool, but the question is how can you do it? Because under the song's option menu there is no option to set song to be used as an alarm tone.
But Wait! On Homies Hacks there is always a solution for everything!
Waking up early in the morning is probably one of the most painful things we have to do every day. And on the top of that listening to the preinstalled annoying alarm sounds at sunrise is far from the best way to start the day off right?
Fortunately with a few clicks, it is quite possible to replace these horrible tones with your favorite songs on Spotify.
To set the Spotify music as your alarm tone, just follow these steps:
- Click the below button and download Google Clock app from PlayStore
- Once the application is installed on your device, tap on it to open it.
- Under the Alarm tab, you can edit an existing alarm or can simply create a new one by tapping on the '+' button.
- Enter your alarm label, and then tap on Default, which will open a new window.
- On the new window you will see two columns.
- The left column will show you a string of sounds preinstalled by the manufacturer, and other files that you can add manually if they are in your smartphone.
- The right column will show you Spotify option. On accessing it, the application asks you to login to your Spotify account and give Google Clock access to your Spotify playlist.
- Follow the login process by entering your username and password.
- After login, you will now have access to your Spotify music that you played recently as well as various suggestions.
- You can click on the song you want to choose, or can even use the magnifying glass to search a for your preferred one.
- After you find your song, tap on it and then you will see a small blue coloured tick mark.
That's It! You've chosen your alarm tone on Spotify!
It's simple, isn't it? Do share your experience, and your recommendation for any particular music for the morning alarm, with us all, in the comments section below.