A Simple DIY Trick For Removing Airlock From Your Water Pipes.
Just imagine, first, it's already summer, the heat is rising day by day and now if we experience less water coming out of the taps even when our water tank is filled with a sufficient amount of water, how much crazy will this make us.
Hence, it is, therefore, necessary to know how to expel this airlock from the water pipes.
Thankfully, there is a very easy working DIY method using which you can remove the airlock from your water pipes in no time. However, before you apply this method just make sure that there isn't any other reason for the low water pressure, for e.g. any leakage in the water pipe, empty tank, a nearly closed valve, etc., because then, in such a case, the airlock DIY solution may not work due to obvious reasons.
How To Remove Airlock From Water Pipes
For this to work, you need to make sure of two things:
- you have a piece of hose
- you need to use this method when you get water supplied to your house (if you have a 24hour water supply then you can use this method at any time)
Airlock Removing Steps:
- turn on your water motor so that it can pump up the water to your tank and taps that are directly connected with the main water supply
- simply connect one end of the hose to the tap which is connected with the direct water supply connection
- connect the second end of the hose to the tap which gives out less water due to airlock
- turn on both the taps and hold on to both the end of the hose tightly for 2-4 minutes
- now after a few minutes turn off both the taps and then remove both ends of the hose
- check the water pressure on the previously-defected tap - this time it should give you a flawless water supply without any disturbance
This method works because the high pressure of water from the main water supply tap removes any airlock that is there in the tap pipe connected with your water tank.
You can repeat the similar steps with any other defected/airlocked taps in your house, however, make sure that you connect the other end of the hose to a tap that is connected with the direct water supply connection.
So that was it, wasn't it easy? No need to call any plumber and spend your savings on things that you can actually do yourselves thanks to Homies Hacks.
Do share your thoughts and comments on how you liked this do-it-yourself trick.