Facts Behind People Who Like to Eat Spicy Food Despite The Pain.
For spicy food lovers, they do need some spice addition in their food otherwise they just can't find it tasty.
At times even if the meal does not fall under the spicy category, the best spice lovers do is to have some raw chillies to add up the required flavour.
But what makes the urge to feel the need of spicy food?
Turns out that the spicy sensation you feel is the result of activating the pain receptors on the tongue.
Sometimes people like to enjoy and experience the somewhat pain to themselves.
Eating too spicy food triggers your body defense mechanisms. Because when faced with an oncoming risk, the body responds with a burst of adrenaline. Our heart rate rises. The pupils dilate. Breathing becomes deeper with the arteries getting wider to increase blood flow to the muscles, making you feel alive.
The spicy sensation you feel from spicy food, acts directly on your sensory receptors, which sends a signal to the brain which as a result releases a chemical which although is supposed to reduce the pain of the burn, also induces a general feeling of well-being. This can be addictive and which however explains why people like to eat spicy food despite the pain.
Some Amazing Facts Of Chillies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps protect your body against infections
- Fresh chillies contain three times as much vitamin C as citrus fruits
- Foods that contain chillies last longer due to antibacterial properties
- Stimulates the blood circulation and heats up the body, helpful against cold feet
Some Tips When You Ate Too Spicy Food
- Eat or drink anything fatty. Dairy products like yogurt, milk, cheese, or ice cream are ideal.
- A piece of bread or a spoonful of rice can also be very helpful as these absorb the fat and oil residues in the mouth that contain the spice flavour.
- Having a pinch of salt is also very helpful to remedy the burning sensation.
Personality Facts About Spicy Food Lovers
- The eager to enjoy the thrill of the spice inspite of the pain could tell that the person is surely brave amongst the rest.
- These people will not immediately back down or be afraid when faced with something.
- Spicy food lovers are interested in challenging and daring activities, such as mountain climbing, parachuting, etc.
- They are more likely to conquer their fears.
- Spicy food lovers are more open to share their thoughts and opinions to others than keeping it to themselves.
- They also can't hold their emotions and will spontaneously express their disappointment with something.
- These people love to enjoy being the center of attention and are often willing to entertain the audience.
Large amounts of chilli can cause heartburn or digestive problems in a sensitive stomach.
You should always keep in mind that large amount of anything is obviously never a good habit.
For any health issues or any health guidance, consulting with a doctor should always be your no.1 choice.