Create A Website From Your Mobile Within A Minute.
I am happy to tell you that by the end of this guide you will be able to create your own website for free and that to from your mobile. If you want then you can bookmark this page so you can return to this guide right away if you accidentally close your browser.
The service which we will use to create our website is provided by Google and the platform name is Blogger (Blogspot.com). Just make sure you have 1 Gmail account as it will be required for signup on Blogspot.
Benefits Of Blogspot
- Being Google's own product, creating a site on Blogspot will likely be indexed faster on the search engines than others.
- Easy and complete integration with all the other Google tools: Google Analytics, Gmail, AdSense, and so on ...
- Despite offering so many resources it is completely free!
Now, whether you want to keep an online diary, share your passions with the world, or promote a business, create a blog for free on Blogspot.com is a good way to start with zero risks. And it's very simple too!
This guide will be great for getting started but I would also suggest to also subscribe to this blog by entering your email id in the subscription box (its Free), so when I share upcoming topics related to customizing and more features of Blogspot you can get an email notification.
So, let's create your website...
- Go to Blogspot.com and click on the CREATE YOUR BLOG button
- Sign in with your Gmail account
- Once signed in you'll see a screen that will ask you to enter your Website's preferred Title. Enter the Title you prefer and click on Next
- Now choose the website name you like, in this e.g. I chose smartcctvs, it will check if the entered name is available or if someone already has taken it, once it says available, click on the Next button
- Now choose the Display Name that you want for your website and click Finish.
That's it, your website has been created. In this e.g. the website that we created is https://smartcctvs.blogspot.com. When you start a blog on Blogger (Blogspot.com), your website will have the blogspot.com extension.
You May Also Want To Check:
Don't worry you can always purchase some cheap domain anytime from Google, GoDaddy, etc., and then can link your YourDomain.Blogspot.com to YourDomain.com on the blogger platform itself. In this way, the benefit would be that all your content will be hosted on Blogspot.com with your custom domain, and you will not be required to purchase Hosting plans from anywhere to save your content. I will share more about this very soon.
In my next tutorials, I will teach you dozens of things that you can do on your website including how to get approval from AdSense to start making money online from the comfort of your home. So make sure to keep visiting HomiesHacks.com
If you have any questions, do ask in the comments section below and I will answer each one of you.