Make Money Online with Media.net Advertising Network for Bloggers and Website owners. Multiple Payment Methods. Generate Passive Income.
There are many ways to make money online, including freelance jobs, working from home, selling goods on Amazon, starting a YouTube channel, becoming a virtual assistant, and much more.
In order to succeed, you must try to think about what kind of work interests you and consider whether you have any previous experience that would make you qualified for any of these positions.
A lot of people start their own websites to try and promote product sales over time. Some create a blog and love to share their experience and knowledge with all. So if you happen to have a website or are just planning to create one then you may also be interested in ways you can monetize it.
Making your website/blog monetized can help you get that extra side income which may come in handy. And who knows if it turns out to be paying you more compared to your regular work or job.
With good hopes and wishes that may all the luck be on your side, in today's post we'll see one of the best ways you can monetize your website from a reputed ad publishing company which is Media.net.
What is Media.net?Media.net is a contextual advertising network, ads are most likely relevant to your users because they are based on the actual content of your pages. It is a combination of the Bing-Yahoo ad network with Media.net’s platform.
There are different payment options available and you can receive payments by PayPal or Wire-Transfer. The minimum threshold amount is $100 for the payment to be received on a NET30 basis. What this means is that you need to earn $100 or more before Media.net can send you money.
- Intuitive dashboard
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Real-time reporting of impressions
- Customizable creatives
- Decent RPM performance
- If there is low-quality traffic then your account may be suspended
- Not all sites can be approved
- You can only submit one website per invite request
- The publisher appeals team is not very responsive
- Your site category may not be available in their list of advertiser categories
If your Website fulfills the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for a publisher account:
- Offers High-Quality Content
- Completely designed, and doesn’t serve under-construction pages
- Serving most of the traffic from the US, UK, Canada & European Countries
- The content of your website/blog should be in the English
Application ProcessThe first step is to request an invite by sending them an email at email@example.com. Media.net manually reviews every Website/Blog submitted for policy compliance.
Publishers are notified via email with the result. If the application is approved, publishers receive their login credentials along with the approval confirmation. However, if the application is rejected, then the company will provide possible reasons in their notification e-mail which includes but is not limited to:
- Traffic is of low quality
- Low volume of traffic from Tier 1 GEOs: US, UK & Canada
- Content lacks originality (i.e. if there is no original or unique content), not contextually relevant to any of Media.net’s advertiser categories
Any publisher who gets rejected can file for an appeal should you think your website/blog meets its program guidelines. Be sure to back it up with credible reasons showing how your blog/website can provide value to advertisers should they advertise on it.