Follow this guide to know how to change profile name in Facebook.
Well, no need to build a time machine or search anywhere regarding how to edit name on Facebook as here I'll explain you how to change your name on Facebook by a step-by-step guide which is very easy to follow.
To Edit Profile Name in Facebook
- Log In to your Facebook profile
- Click on the Down Arrow Menu icon towards the top right-hand side
- Select Settings
- Under General click on the Edit link next to your current name
- Now you can change your name, middle name, and surname
- After entering your new name, click on the Review Change button
- Enter your password on click on the Save Changes button
- That's it you're done, nice and easy!
- ##exclamation-triangle## Warning
- Once you change your name then you will not be able to change it again for at least next 60 days. So, just make sure that you typed your name correctly and there isn't any spelling error or so.
The similar steps are supposed to be followed in case if you wish to change your name on Facebook app.
You can even edit your name on FB using your mobile browser and the steps are same.
If you still experience any issue let me know in the comments below. And if you do not experience any issues then it won't hurt to atleast say 'Thank You' down below 😊.