Chrome's Update To Provide Fast Result With Less RAM Occupancy.
If you've noticed or ever researched on various browsers performances, you must be familiar with the fact that Chrome browser can consume a lot of resources.
From the Task Manager or Activity Monitor you'll often see Chrome at the top of the list.
Whatever application you open on your computer, it runs in your computer's RAM, where the hard work of your computer takes place.
However, with the passage of time there has been quite some changes in Google Chrome that have improved the memory usage of the browser, especially when compared to other popular browsers.
And now there is going to be even more improvement. There is good news for all you Google Chrome users.
With Google's new update your Chrome browser is going to give your computer a big relief.
The tech giant is working to improve the way its browser works on Windows 10 systems with the help of PartitionAlloc.
PartitionAlloc for Chrome will allow the browser to launch faster, load internal pages faster, and offer better resource management with less RAM usage.
The company had been working on this improvement since last year and is now rolling out to those in the Chrome beta channel for Android and Windows.
In addition, it was also reported earlier, that with the PartitionAlloc technology, Chrome should not only be able to improve its RAM management skills, but will also increase its security and performance, while also allowing, even in the most difficult cases, to keep the use of RAM for certain processes within 10%.
Some Amazing Facts About Google
- Google was originally named as Googol, but while searching for domain name, it was misspelled as Google. Page instantly decided he liked this spelling better, and Google Inc. was born.
- There are so many domains of sites with somewhat similar Google pronunciation, e.g. Gooogle.com, Gogle.com, and many more. So if any user misspelled the address, he will still land to Google.com page.
- Google impressively processes over 3.5 billion searches every single day.
- Google handles large-scale technology projects such as satellites, to detailed small-scale projects such as the introduction of old languages on the Gmail service.
- In 1999, Sergey Brin and Larry Page decided to sell Google to a company, Excite in under $ 1 million. Currently, the market capitalisation of Google parent Alphabet is over $900 billion, making it one of the world's most valuable tech giants.
- Enter do a barrel roll or z or r twice and your screen will do a 360 degree rotation.
- If you enter askew in the Google search box, you will get a slanted search result page.
- The first Google Doodle was created in 1998 on the occasion of the Burning Man Festival. Today the doodles are an integral part of Google.
- Gmail was launched on April 1, 2004 - the reason many users initially thought it was an April Fool's joke.