Create Stickers from Your Photos & Shock Your Friends.
This messaging app was developed in 2009 and its popularity, which it has gained since its inception, is very impressive.
The app can be used to transfer pictures, videos, music, documents, and other information. You can also make voice and video calls seamlessly to anyone around the world.
And you get to do all of this for free. Just imagine because normally you would pay for text messages and video calls.
Anyway, this amazing app also allows you to send some amazing Smileys, Stickers, and GIFs. I am sure you all must have used this feature in many times.
However, do you that you can also create your own WhatsApp Stickers?Yes, you can use your photos as WhatsApp Stickers and let me tell you, not only will they look amazing, but the kind of feeling that you will get when you share them with your friends and seeing their shocking reactions - that would be amazing😜.
So do you wish to know how to do this?
I am sure you do 😄.
So here it is. First, you'll need to install two apps:
[Download Background Eraser App ##play##]
[Download Personal Stickers App ##play##]
After you have installed both apps, follow the below steps:
Remove Image Background
- Open Background Eraser app and select your photo that you want to use as a WhatsApp Sticker.
- On the new screen, crop the image as much as possible, and tap on Done
- On the next screen, select the Magic Eraser option, adjust the Eraser Brush size and remove the background from your image.
- After the necessary changes, tap on the Done > Save > Finish button.
Create & Send Stickers to WhatsApp
- Now open the Personal Stickers app and tap on the Create your new sticker pack button.
- Tap on the Sticker 1, which is the name of your sticker pack
NoteDo not click on the + icon button, as that will add the pre-installed stickers to your WhatsApp that are shown in the Sticker 1 pack.
You need to tap anywhere on the pack row except that + icon button.
- On the next screen tap on Add Sticker button.
- Select your background removed image and adjust the size using your two fingers to zoom-in or zoom-out, within the frame section.
- Tap on Load button.
- You have to add 3 or more stickers in 1 pack. That is why you get to see these 3 pre-installed stickers in every new sticker pack.
- Either you can add these along with your own sticker(s), or can remove these by Tap & Delete option, and instead add 3 or more stickers of your own in the pack.
- After your sticker pack is ready. Tap on the Add to WhatsApp button.
That's It! Your Done!
RememberYour stickers will appear in WhatsApp's Smiley/Sticker option, and not in your Keyboard's Smiley/Sticker option.
So, that was it for today. I hope you liked this amazing trick. Be sure to enter your email address in the subscription box below, in this way, as soon as I post another trick, you will automatically get an email notification, and this is a FREE service.