How To Write And Publish Your Article From Mobile.
There are various types of blogs that are created, e.g. blogs about traveling, food, technology-related, and so on. The list is endless.
Not only does this provide a great medium for people who like to write and want to share their knowledge or expertise with others but also helps them to monetize their blog at a later stage.
Creating a blog/website nowadays is not that difficult as there are many platforms that allow you to create a website easily and without the need of having any coding knowledge.
If you checked my previous article or video, I shared how you can create your own website within a minute, and that too only from your mobile. In today's article, I'll show you how you can write and publish your article from your mobile using the Blogger platform.
How to Write and Publish your article on Blogger
- So to write your article, simply go to Blogger.com and sign in with your account
- Now since it'll be the first time you gonna write an article, you will see a blank white dashboard
- Simply tap on the + button or go to the menu and then tap on the NEW POST button to get to the Editor screen
- When you are on the Editor screen, you will have the option to type in your preferred title for your article, and just below that you will have the option to write your article
There are a bunch of formatting options that are available too for e.g. you have the option to select a font style, size, headings, color, and so on.
Few points to remember:
- Before publishing your article make sure to click on the gear icon to enter the suitable category/label for your article
- Also, make sure to enter the Search Description for your post
- Now if you are using the Blogger platform for the first time, then probably you may not see the Search Description box in the article menu when you click the gear icon. To make this option available, simply go to your blogger dashboard > then tap on the Settings under the Menu > Scroll down until you see the Meta Tags section. Just enable the Search Description option and you'll this option appearing in each of your future articles when you click on the gear icon.
In the next post I'll share more information about some of the settings that you should take care of for your Blogger website and a lot more, so make sure to keep on visiting. In addition, if you are facing any issue or have any questions you are welcome to ask them in the comments anytime.